Strong Work Ethic, Ambitious, and Flexible
IDFI is a fast-paced, friendly environment, and we're looking for team members who enjoy a challenge.
Compare Your Salary
IDFI offers more than just amazing benefits, and amazing opportunities. We also offer competitive wages. Use our salary comparison tool now to determine if IDFI holds the key to your success.
- LocationSioux City, IASummaryUtilizing Solidworks our draftsman create shop drawings. This position will require an excellent attention to detail. Additionally, the individual must be able to successfully work in a team environment communicating with several departments.Qualifications
SalaryCompensation is dependent upon experience
- Construction background
- Prior drafting experience
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD experience
- May require overtime
- LocationSioux City, IASummaryThis position works with an assigned crew to install components at our customer sites.Qualifications
- Mechanical knowledge is required, including being able to accurately measure
- General knowledge of hand tools
- Welding and fabrications skill a plus
- Must be able to travel, work overtime and work weekends as assigned
- Must not be afraid of heights
- This position requires that the applicant takes, and successfully passes a Mechanical Aptitude test
SalaryPotential to earn $60,000 your first year. Minimum of $15.23 to start.
- Install and/or service equipment
You may also visit us to fill out an application.
2501 Murray St
Sioux City, IA 51111
IDFI offers an industry-leading benefit package.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Progressive Pay Program
- Vacation, National Holidays, and Sick Time
- Profit Sharing
- On-the-Job Training
- Career Progression